sábado, 14 de febrero de 2009

If I were a boy I think I could understand how it feels to love a girl,I swear I’d be a better man ,I’d listen to her ´cause I know how it hurts when you lose the one you wanted ´cause he’s taken you for granted and everything you had got destroyed.~If I were a boy I could turn off my phone tell everyone it’s broken so they’d think that I was sleeping alone.I’d put myself first and make the rules as I go ´cause I know that she’d be faithful waiting for me to come home.It’s a little too late for you to come back say it´s just a mistakethink I’d forgive you like that if you thought I would wait for youyou thought wrong. But you’re just a boy you don’t understand yeah you don’t understand how it feels to love a girl someday you wish you were a better man, you don’t listen to her. You don’t care how it hurtsuntil you lose the one you wanted ´cause you’ve taken her for granted and everything you have got destroyed but you’re just a boy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario